Thursday, June 26, 2008

Blinkie - Jiminy Cricket

  

My computer continues to be sick... so I haven't taken the time to make a tag for this entry... This is a blinkie challenge... 

This morning, I woke up before the clock, but then, it was like I was pushed back to bed into a really heavy dream... It was so deep that it knocked me out completely for about six hours...
 
The strange thing is that I don't even remember what the dream was about... Grrrr...
 
I have an application to complete and deliver... God, give me the strength to at least complete that today before 5:00...
 
As I suspected, the telenovela with Mario Cimarro did not end last night... I guess they are going to try to spread it out until Friday... I have no problem with watching him for a couple of more days. lol
 
The wind continues to blow back the pages of the past... It would have been appropriate to receive an apology instead of the malicious lies about me that they continue to spread. I could strike back and write all the gory details, but to all the people who continue to ask me what happened, I just want to put the past behind me and walk away from people I cannot trust.
 
Thank you for caring, and no, I have no problems with you coming in here to snag my tags, even tho' you rarely leave me a comment to let me know what you did! LOL @ snag snag snag without a word...
 
If anyone should ask you, justtell them I am well and doing fine...
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Facing bits of the past don't mean you have to accept those who had a hand in the bad aspects.  Embrace the good, and if you feel like it, work through the bad, but moving along can be healthy, too!

I like the Marilyn Monroe even more (then again, I've been into pink this week, as if a bit of childhood myself perhaps).

Anonymous said...

WOW...I love the Marilyn tag.  Nice work Win.  Yes, the blinkie looked great on white.  I am still struggling with the blinkie for some reason.  I'll get it eventually.  Wouldn't you know the simple one gives me the most trouble...lol.  That's me.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi Hun,  You've got some "Snaggie admirers"??  Oh well cold be worse (trolls).  Love the Jiminy Cricket Blinkie : )  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

i just love your tag of marilyn reading the photoshop book!! how cute! much love, entsala

Anonymous said...

wow love the jimny cricket one:) what ever happend its in the past time to move forward. i always try to leave you a comment :) have a wonderful friday

Deb

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Mario Cimarro is hot stuff ! What I wouldn't do to get in his pants, lol.

And who is stealing your tags ??????? You know what, that is a compliment in disguise. It means that those bitches can't be creative enough to produce their own stuff. That means that they look up to you for creative inspiration, lol.

Anonymous said...

glad to read you're doing great!
Gem~~

Anonymous said...

I AM GLAD YOU ARE NOT LETTING THOSE HATERS GET YOU DOWN!
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND HUNNY BUNNY AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE APPLICATION..WHY WOULDN'T ANYONE HIRE YOU FOR GODS SAKE?? YOU ARE AN AMAZING WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!
lYN
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

Don't let people get to you x  hope you got the application finished in time.  

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife