Saturday, June 14, 2008

Survey Time =.)

Sandra twisted my arm. (LOL)

After you're done, repost and erase my answers and replace them with your own.

1. What is your best friends name? Belle


2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now? Black


3. What are you listening to right now? Me typing this


4. What's your favorite number? 8


5. What was the last thing you ate? Sandwich


6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? dreamy violet


7. How is the weather right now? Hot & Humid


8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone? A woman who scheduled my interview next week.


9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? The face


10. Do you have a significant other? No ~ just my bird ~ LOL


11. Favorite TV show? none right now... too many Spanish stations. sighhhhh


12. Siblings? Yes, a younger brother


13. Height? Too short


14. Hair color? Blonde


15. Eye Color? Brown


16. Do you wear contacts? Not in a long time. I like the green best, because my father had green eyes.


17. Favorite Holiday? Halloween


18. Month? whenever the weather is cool. LOL


19. Have you ever cried for no reason? No, I tend to have a reason for when I cry.


20. What was the last movie you watched? don't remember.


21. Favorite Day of the Year? Halloween. I like to dress up.


22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? No, but I like to be asked.


23. Canyou do a headstand (not using the wall)? NO. I don't even know if I can do it with the wall now. I used to be so flexible.


24. Hugs or Kisses? Depends on who is doing the kissing ;.)


25. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate


26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?  doesn't matter but would be nice to read their answers


27. Who is most likely to respond? Maybe Bethe


28. Who is least likely to respond? No idea


29. What books are you reading? Haven't started yet but want to get that book by Joel Osteen.


30. Piercings? Ears only. My navel is hard to find. LOL


31. Favorite movies? Somewhere In Time, Bridget Jones (1st one), Overboard, Memoirs of a Geisha, Girl with Pearl Earring, Black Dahlia


32. Favorite football Team? not into watching football really


33. what were u doing before this? Working on a tag.


34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? Butter


37. Dogs or cats? Birds. LOL


38. Favorite flower? Gardenia


39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? Who hasn't?


40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex? Yes~ Daniel but he is a pain. LOL


41. Have you ever loved someone? Yes, I have a big heart. DUH!


42. Who would you like to see right now? Bella


43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten? I never went to kindergarten. I was too smart.


44. Have you ever fired a gun? Only a water gun. LOL


45. Do you like to travel by plane? Yes,


46. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right


47. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two


48. Are you missing someone? My children and my grandchildren


49. Do you have a Tattoo? No, but I have thought about it.


50. Anybody on myspace that you'd go on a date with? No.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG-You and I like the same movies...Somewhere in time, Girl with a Pearl Earring, & Memoirs of a Geisha.  And I spray myself with Gardenia mist everyday : )  I keep it in the refringerator for when the weather really gets to me...It's so refreshing.  Have a good Sunday..hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Al ovely entry and a chance to learn more about you ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Great answers ;)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife