Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Be Yourself- The Best Thing To Be

 
 
My back went out yesterday... painful... Makes me wonder how some people are able to get disability from it... I probably should have filed for disability years ago, but I chose to keep on working...  
 
I am happy that Obama is on the Democratic ticket... It upsets me that people from Texas are arguing at the state capitol, because they wanted Hillary to win the Democratic seat... Most of the votes that she received from Texas were from the area where I live...  
 
There was no choice in Texas, really... All the Spanish stations only mentioned Hillary & told the public that she was the one to vote for, because she is the immigrant's friend.  
 
Yep, she played a dirty game in Texas... I won't go into more detail, because I do not want to offend, but I am happy that the people's choice is Obama...
 
I am just fearful for his life, because there are still many prejudiced people in America...  
 
 I am so tired of Bushes and Clintons in the White House for so many years. It is time for a change... But why is the country pressuring Obama to put Hillary on his ticket for Vice President?
 
Hello... we do not want a yes man..
 
I would love a woman for President someday but not Hillary...  
 
Just say no to Hillary, Obama. LOL  
 
Daniel and I are still fighting over politics. He is voting for McCain just because he is tired of the Democratic mess. That's just stupid.  
 
LOL @ stupid is as stupid does...  
 
I am surprised to report that I have two interviews scheduled on the same day next week and one of the interviews is after 5 p.m... I wish they could arrange a better time... but as always, I am at someone else's mercy...  
 
Be grateful, Win... Be grateful! LOL  

Tags: ,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How it was handled in Texas does not sound fair, but I'm sure those spouting those opinions believed them.  I, too, will be thrilled when the best woman Presidential candidate is president, but for now, thee best Presidential candidate in my opinion is Barack Obama.....

And, hey, just think, after your two interviews in one day next (this?) week, you can come home, have a drink (not nesc. alcoholic but if you want, go for it), and kick back for the evening if you wish to.  :)

Something will come through.  Have hope, the audacity to hope, in your own life, too, eh?  :)

Anonymous said...

OK...Your graphics are off the chart.  How about tagging that top one for me.  I love the colors and the tag in general.  You are really, really getting good.  BTW, I am a staunch Republican and try not to argue politics with anyone except my son (who won't let it rest...lol).
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hum, I for one actually after doing research on all that were running thought the only two that seemed to have the ability to do the job are not the ones that were chose.  I am in awe at both parties choices when it comes to who might have the credentials to act as our commander in cheif.  I don't see Obama winning with out Hillary or McCain with out Huck!  Will be interesting to see whom they pick.  And with that I will shut my mouth as to not offend either LOL.  Good day to you! Phan

Anonymous said...

just droppin in to say hello *big Hugs*

Anonymous said...

Ihope the job interview produce something really good for you ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

The "Democratic Mess", what is he talking about?!   I'm glad Obama got the Democratic posoitions as well...and like you, I'm also concerned for his life.  I'm so sorry to hear you hurt your back sweetie.  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Love, love your tags, Win!  My mom is sooooo Republican.  We don't even discuss politics.  I'm glad Obama got the nomination and sure hope Hilary isn't the VP choice.  I'm afraid that McCain is going to win purely because of prejudice.  Good luck with the job interviews!  love ya, chris