Monday, June 30, 2008

I am LOVED =.)

I have so much to say that I know not where to begin!

First of all, this is the graphic that I submitted in the contest last week... We were not allowed to put our watermark, so no one knew who created what. I am so surprised to have come in 3rd place! I am against such talented artists that the competition is very rough. I feel so honored...

Second... I received the following award by two people on the same day! I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. Thank you, Cindy and Bethe... I will need to resize it to put it in my sidebar. =.)

Third... I am Member of the Week for my graphic group this week!

Wow @ I am feeling the love... I am speechless... I just feel so thankful and so blessed. Color me happy...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool girlfriend.  Good things come to good people.  Great tag too.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

yay!! way to go winivere!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you g/f.  You deserve all good things!!  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

You sure a great Win...I wish you could really believe that...always...no matter what others might say about you..keep in mind that..."I AM OK..."  always no matter what is going on around you... and congradualtions  no more than you deserve you always try so hard. Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

Well done Win I think it deserves a first LOL!! You are a realy good graphic maker.Loved too.I am going away on Friday again for 10days so I will be abscent once more from J/land .Nevertheless you are in my prayers always.Hope you are well.Just trying a little catch up.Take Care God Bless Kath asoriasand. http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

wow that is beautiful:) hope you are having a wonderful week

Deb

Anonymous said...

Glad your having a good week ~ i like the graphic, that's great you came in 3rd x

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife