Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Justice

It is always difficult to add this kind of animation into my journal, because it takes a lot of time to load, but it just seemed appropriate to add it today...

Meli says : It's hard to turn the page when the wind keeps flipping the pages back to the past...

Rightfully said, Mel... My response to you was to just close the window, but some people keep trying to suck you back into all that drama... Sometimes, all we can do is put our enemies in God's hands. They think that God is not paying attention, but He is able to hear everything they say and see everything they do. There is enough drama in the world already...

The job hunt continues... No changes there... No more interviews so far... Must presevere...

Even without a job, God has been so good to provide for me so far... I am so grateful that I have held on to the money I need to cover the rent in July... How many people would make the sacrifices it takes to survive being without a job or a husband to take care of them?! I feel so blessed to know that I am able to trust God to continue to take care of all my needs... Surely, He has better plans for me than whatever plans I make for myself...

TRUST... BELIEVE... two of the greatest words in my vocabulary...

And if I play my cards right, maybe God will see to it that my Friend will send me some avocadoes from her avocado tree.... Ah, Friend... did I mention to you that avocadoes are my favorite food in the whole entire world?! LOL

I am loving my new graphic group. The colors and the sends are wonderful and I already knew some of the people. My computer continues to be sick, but yesterday, I learned how to make a blinkie... This was only my first blinkie, so don't get excited. Hopefully, they will get better. LOL...

Please do not snag this one, because it is a picture of me when I was a little girl...

I am a strong woman on the outside, but I am still a little girl on the inside. Handle my heart with care. It is fragile...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great graphic Win.  I still haven't tried the blinkie tut yet but hope to today.  There is so much to do in this group.  I think I now have 4 or 5 tuts to work on.  I just have to turn AOL OFF and spend a day working the tuts.  I told Bethe that my mom used to freeze avocadoes and then cut them in half and fill them with ice cream.  Yummy.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

We aer all both grown, and little.

Your first blinkie.  :)  Sounds like "first binkie."  

You will make it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Win, glad that you are enjoying the new group..long may it continue. I did like th4 blinkie of you !!  You are doing well...It is a lovely day here again three days in a row!! must be a miracle  must be summer time  wonder how long it will last. I had hoped to have a friend come and look at my computer and my late nieces one and see if he can clear her's and then add all my stuff to her's as her one is quite a bit younger than mine...however he hasn't arrived,  just phoned to say he had another person to see and it had gone on a bit so will come Friday morning...hopefully...  Love for Now  Sybil x

Anonymous said...

awww..you are soo cute!
Gem~~

Anonymous said...

Well done making your first blinkie xx  Here's hoping for more interviews xx  Love the first graphic so colourful :)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife