Friday, June 27, 2008

Enrich My Soul

T.G.I.F... LOL @ I never thought I would be amongest all those people who cannot wait until Friday...

I am here to post my first mask tag... This week I have learned how to make a blinkie and how to use a mask. So happy that I am learning, although I still continue to cheat if I find an easier way to do it. LOL

So here it is Friday and I have a list of "Things To Do" as long as my arm... It's funny how those things never leave the list or you have to do them all over again the next day! Sometimes, I wish I could think like a man and do nothing but go to work, only to have the wifee pamper all over me for the rest of the evening... Must be nice to have a wife... No wonder some women prefer to marry women. LOL @ just another crazy thought...

The problem in my head is that the time has come... again... to make up my mind... again... if I am going to stay in this apartment or not... LOL

Every time the lease is up, I really, really, think about it... I am not happy with this apartment... I am not happy with the service... Nothing works right and the maintenance people are so nosey and never fix anything right... Grrr @ sometimes we put up with things because we have no one to help us move...

If I didn't have furniture and things, it would be so easy to get out of here... but where would I go?

I don't have a job yet to find an apartment close to it... 

As usual, I will give my 30-day notice and see what happens between here and July 31...

I must apologize for not visiting your journals as much as I would like... During the week, I am busy with the job hunting... and trying to make new tags for my journal... Also, my alerts do not work... There are only a couple of journals that allow me to use that service... AOL keeps changing things, but it still is not working for me, not to mention problems with my computer... but I will try to visit you at least once a week... Hang in there and thank you so much for being a friend... Believe it or not, it really helps.

Please do not snag this childhood picture of me. Thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I  WAS PLAYING WITH ME ALERTS TODAY..TURNED THEM ALL OFF AND THEN BACK ON AND I AM BEING SLAMMED WITH ALERTS NOW...lol
EVEN GOT THIS ONE...WHAT???
;-)
lYN

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your apartment search. I know how hard it can be.

I also hope that your interviews are going well. Please continue to keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

I pray a job opens up before you have to decide about an apt.  Hang in there.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I hope a job comes to you soon. Awwwww you were an adorable lil girl. Hope your having a relaxing evening. ((((((hugs)))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Glad your ok xx  You should move if you feel that strongly about the situation.  You never know perhaps that's the first step to the rest of the future x

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife