Thursday, October 18, 2007

Watz Up?!

                   Tag by CAB         
I don't remember if  I wrote about Marty last week. Marty and I used to work together a long time ago. She became very ill and had to leave her job. She is married to a lawyer, so she doesn't have to work.
 
Last Wednesday, Marty invited me to her home to see her baby. This was the first time that she had ever invited me to her home. The baby's name is Faith, so now I call Marty "Mother of Faith." She laughs everytime I say it.
 
                 Tag by Winivere
After my tummy's reaction to the meal that Marty prepared last week, I was tempted to call her to cancel this Wednesday! LOL @ burping and diahhrea. BUT... I had promised that I would be there, so I tried to call her to confirm. She didn't answer, but I was able to leave a message on her answer machine. 
 
I waited but she didn't return the phone call and with Jones' window wrapped in plastic, I do not go on the freeway, so I took off to Marty's house. When I got there, Marty said that she was so busy that morning that she didn't check her messages. Everyone had cancelled, so, there was no lunch with the girls yesterday.
 
               Tag by J Spot
Jones (my car) took me to the post office to mail a letter that I had written to Cecilia, and I mailed out another resume to an unknown company. I have no clue about this company and the job description did not provide much information, either. I hate when that happens.
 
I looked at my letters and remembered that I had to pay the phone bill. If I mailed it, it would be late and I would have to pay a late fee, so I went back to the supermarket to pay it. It was scary to return to the place of the crime, where I got run over by an electric cart, but I had to do it. It's funny how in my youth, I was totally fearless. As we get older, we develop fears. OMGG...
 
                      Tag by DV Creations
When I reached deeper into my purse, I discovered that I had not opened the light bill. Didn't I just pay that?! I was hoping it wouldn't be too much. I have been suffering in this heat, trying to conserve electricity.
 
The bill for this month averaged about the same as last month, ($60... which is better than the $100+ if I use the air condition), but I must not have been paying attention, because it looks as if I paid my electric bill twice last month. Yes, that means that I had already paid the bill for this month before the bill even arrived! So my bill for this month is only 85 cents!
 
Yesterday was Customer Appreciation Day at Little Caesar's Pizza. The medium pizza was only $3.60, so that is what I ate yesterday.
 
Selena Quintanllla Perez could eat a medium pizza all by herself in one sitting. I used to be able to do it, too, but I was surprised at how much effort it took me to finish it in a whole day, instead of one sitting! 
 
I know it sounds stupid, but it is kind of like the tough love that a parent tries to do when they find their child smoking cigarettes. LOL @ tough love on myself!!! Will see if it helps with my eating plan on Thursday.
    Tag by Winivere

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all your graphics today Missy! ;-) They are too cute!

Why didn't she call you to cancel? That is odd?

Hey, that is cool now this month you have a bit extra money! Do something to pamper yourself!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes we do come up with a lot more fear as we get older...at least I've found that I have...some days I'm just afraid of everything...it's not good....June:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah the double-payment last month! :)  And, taking TIME to eat a whole pizza.  Finally, some good news in there.......  mother of Faith, cute.

Anonymous said...

Mother of Faith should have gotten in contact with you to cancel, Mind i wonder why everyone else did, lol i wonder if they had a meal made by mother of Faith before and nobody wanted to go through it again lol.At least your tummy was ok after the pizza.
love and hugs
Katie