Sunday, October 28, 2007

TRICK or TREATS Thru J-LAND, page2

Welcome back, J-Land Trick Or Treaters!

I see you are back for some more goodies!
Take a look around.
Snag what you like on this page
and leave the rest.
Don't forget to link back to my journal.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to add this basket of candy to your journal! And if you missed yesterday's entry, there is a chocolate bar there, too!
 

(Copy and paste this to your journal entry)

TRICK OR TREAT INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Snag the chocolate treat and leave a comment here including a link to your own trick or treat entry.

2. Write your entry and entitle it "Trick or Treats Thru J-Land" so that other trick or treaters can find you. 

3. Copy and paste the Trick or Treat Instructions. Don't forget to add my Halloween Candy Basket tag to your entry and link back to my journal:

I got my J-Land Halloween Candy Basket treats @ http://journals.aol.com/winivere2002/TheGlassBox/     Go visit her journal and pick up your J-Land Candy treats, too!

4. Visit all your friends' journals.  Hopefully they will have their treats ready! 

5. Make sure you check back here often to see who else is leaving comments.  Go visit them and wait for them to come and visit you.

Happy Trick-or-Treating through J-Land!  Even if you don't have a journal, you can visit the links and trick or treat. 

Share in the Halloween fun. =.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just wanna make me fat!  ;-)
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat!!

Hi, I'm Bethe...new to J-Land.  Thanks for the treats!

Bethe    

Anonymous said...

KNOCK KNOCK.......Trick or Treat..........coming from Wa State...perfect morning for trick or treating-completely foggy but got my "Dummy" costume on...first time thru JLand-thank you for the treats........coming from :

http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/

Donna has some great stuff, so make sure you stop by her place too!

Happy Trick or Treating...........Carolina


*Thank You for the treats!

Anonymous said...

I have those trick or treating doggies too...they are so cute....June:)

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat smell my feet...give me something good to eat!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

trick or treat!!!!!!
tina
http://journals.aol.com/mcknansmom/steelmags

Anonymous said...

Okay, I don't get it.  A) how does one "snag" something?  B)  Supposedly I'm to leave a bunch of treats?  Um, I don't "do" Halloween, so it won't matter for me, but if I did, I don't know how I'd leave a bunch of treats??  so, C) sorry, I'm journal-iliterate (sp) here :)  But, have FUN!!!

-- Robin