Monday, October 29, 2007

TRICK or TREATS Thru J-LAND, pg6

.
 
Happy Moon's Day and
a Joyful Halloween, J-Land!
People from all over the Land
are coming to visit The Glass Box!
 
Trick or Treat is so much fun.
I hope you have written your
Trick or Treat Thru J-Land entry
and that you are making lots of friends
and getting lots of goodies!
 
People in the Valley
are busy getting ready for
"El Dia De Los Muertos"
-- but that is not until after Halloween
so I will write about that later.
 
Until we meet again,
here is a little Halloween gift
for you from The Glass Box!
 
(snag me and post me in your journal)
 
 
and a few more snags...
 
 
 
Please let me know that you've been here
and please leave your journal address, too,
so I can go to visit you!
And don't forget to tell all your friends
that I would love to meet them, too!
 
There have been lots of Halloween goodies
at The Glass Box so far--
 
-- a candybar,
-- a goodie basket
-- a love potion
and now a jack-o-latern!
 
If you missed any of those,
look for them in the previous entries!
See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to not be a part of your trick or treating but to be honest I'm totally confused as to what I'm supposed to be doing. Some times I swear I have brain damage...some things I just can't get right in my head....June

Anonymous said...

It's FUN Trick or Treating at YOUR house!!!!  LOL!!!  Thanks for the goodies!!!  Nothing new on mine 'til tomorrow when I report my weight loss (that's POSITIVE thinking... LOL!!).

Joann

Anonymous said...

    Trick or treat! I'm no good with snags. But I tell a heck of a story. Come over and enjoy those. Thanks for visiting earlier.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay