Sunday, October 28, 2007

TRICK or TREATS Thru J-LAND, pg5

 
Hello, J-Land!
I hope everyone is enjoying
Trick or Treats thru J-Land
and making lots of new Friends!
 
I'm just passing through
to add some more
Halloween Treats for you!
 
(Sharing Some Snags)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here is another
Glass Box TREAT for you!
Don't you just LOVE Halloween?!
 
Thank you so much for dropping by!
Don't forget to leave a comment
So I will know that you were here.
 
Add this TREAT to your journal!
Hope you get lots of TREATS!
:::Kiss-Kiss:::

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

iV'E JUST SENT EVERYONE YOUR WAY "HAPPY HALLOWEEN "  trick or treat. GO VISIT ME NOW AND PICK UP YOUR TREAT HAAAAAA.
Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Knock, knock!  LOL...trick or treat!  You have the most awesome Halloween display in JLand!  I've only started my trip and need to get my stuff up.  Halloween HUGS Chris

Anonymous said...

Great entry,.... Love it!!!  Happy Halloween!!

Joann