Friday, May 6, 2005

Reality Check

Marilyn Monroe in How to Marry a Millionaire

Must admit that I havent stuck to my diet as planned. I moved my full-view mirror to a different location where I can get a more honest look at myself. Scary.

I have been using Revlon Age Defying light makeup with Botafirm this week, and I must admit that it has helped my face to look younger after only five days use, because I have a large pimple in the middle of my forehead. =.)

My best friend's graduation is next week and I havent done very well. It has been too wet this week to go for walks.I got sick on Tuesday, which has helped, because I havent been eating as much. I have been doing some stretches and utilizing my free weights (3 lbs each) to do upper body exercises.  

Sometimes I get these gung-ho ideas in my head, but I fail to follow through. This week, I am thinking of going on a liquid diet for breakfast and lunch and eating a light supper until next Friday. Because it is only a few days, I dont think it will be very hard, but only my willpower will tell.

"I am not a glutton - I am an explorer of food."Erma Bombeck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liquid diet?  I am not so sure about that, but I guess it is worth a shot. I laughed out loud when I read the part about the makeup making you look younger and the pimple...
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Life goes on --Love, Mary