Monday, May 2, 2005

 Cant believe I slept all day yesterday. A single person has no one to go to the store for them~ not even to just buy toilet paper or a bottle of aspirin. No wonder I'm worn out. I'm a superhero to all, but not a superhero to moi. Sighhh... Must include myself on my list of people to help.

As for the diet~ what diet?! This past week has been food, food and more food... Oh, how people always have to celebrate with food?!  We'll see what this week will have to offer.

Yes, I was able to go to the store to pick up that toilet paper last night! All those people staring. It's so hard not to be cute. ha ha

The sleep I got yestereday appears to have done me some good. I woke up before the alarm clock went off and I almost got on the scale, but I didnt want to scare myself.

The week is off to a good start with a fruit smoothie this morning. I'll be having some boiled chicken and a salad for lunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are feeling better. I hope that your week is a great one!
hugs,
Kathi