Monday, May 23, 2005

Is Norris a GlassBox fan?!

Check out this entry by Norris Chumley.... 

Your Love Song

What song(s) do you love? What is one of your favorite songs that makes you feel wonderful every time you hear it?

I suggest getting that song, and playing it every time you are about to overeat. You’ll feel full from the happy feelings. The song will touch your soul – going far deeper than your stomach.

Try this! It works, and feels like magic. Music is one of God’s great gifts – be a thankful recipient!

Some songs I love are "Sukiyaki," a song I played a million times when I was about six. Another one is "You and Me and Rain on the Roof," and "Mares Eat Oats" a song my mother used to sing to me, which I now sing to my kids. "My Girl" is one that my wife and I associate to the first time we met – and it makes me feel wonderful every time I hear it.
http://www.beliefnet.com/

Saturday, I wrote about the song "I Will Survive." Yesterday, my title was "She Works Hard for the Money." I think he reads my journal daily, because his comments are always in sync with every entry I write...

Norris, dont be shy. I understand that there are probably more people that read your comments than there are people who read mine. My fans are few, and yet, I somehow find the courage to go on writing... =.)

By the way, yesterday, I danced in the kitchen while I was washing dishes. I havent danced in the kitchen since my daughter was still at home. We used to dance in the kitchen all the time. Of course, I had to call her to let her know! =.)

The only way to find the limits of the possible is by going beyond them to the impossible.~ Arthur C. Clarke 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats a pretty great idea, I love music, and find that it soothes me when I am down.
So glad you danced in the kitchen....
hugs,
Kathi