Thursday, April 21, 2005

IRIS

                     

Wow! Not your average Iris; is it?! I ran out of soap and reached for one of the soaps that a friend gave me for Christmas a couple of years ago. The soaps are of all kinds of flowers and I dont have many of them left. I should have saved the boxes or at least written down what they mean! I picked one at random, and it was the Iris. This is what it said on the back of the box.

September. IRIS/ Healing: Increases Receptivity to Human Love and Helps Heal Feelings of Separation. Well, no separation to talk about, although I am still thinking about my lunch date. It was funny how the first thing that came out of his mouth was that he didnt want to get married. Like I asked him?! LOL... And living with his mom... a boss man with no responsiblity?! Still looking for adventure and going through mid-life crisis. Nope... not the right guy for moi.

Writing in my journal at night is not working. I need motivation in the a.m., which makes it harder to write in my journal in the morning, with this new hairstyle taking more time than I want and continued computer problems. Ughhh... Unfortunately, my computer does not have enough memory to accept AOL 9.0, and so, why am I still on AOL?! Because I am on 7.0, I cannot get anti-spy protection or anti-popup protection. It is a shame that I am paying the same as everybody else with less features. Double-sigh...

Does that mean that I have to give up watching Everybody Loves Raymond in the evening so that I can wake up earlier to write in my journal? That's my stress relief! I need it! In case you didnt know from reading my journal, I am Robert, but unlike Robert, I dont live with my parents. That's right. I am not the favorite, but there is no need to fret over it, because at least, my mother is consistant; right?!

Opening up my emails, it seems that Spiritual guy is either reading my mind or reading my journal, because he is always on track as to what is going on in my life. (Tickle!)

HOPE is faith holding out it's hand in the dark. ~ George Ilses

In my mailbox:

Each day’s a brand new day. We’re different today than we were yesterday. And tomorrow, different again. Don’t give up now. You’ve only just begun. You’re going to be fine, don’t worry. You can do it.
Just let go, and let the Spirit of God envelope you. Let the Holy One hold you in its arms, protecting you from any real harm. ~ Norris Chumley

                                                                                

Poem

The Iris is available for sale @ $9.95 @ www.paradisegarden.com 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good, Gosh-- I feel all peaceful after reading your entry!!!!!  It was fun and looked beautiful and made me feel all positve--good way to start MY day--thanks, Mary