Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Butterflies

I met him for lunch today. So many butterflies, trying to figure out what to wear and worried about how my hair would behave. It's always hard meeting someone you have never met. I was so nervous that I left the apartment without my glasses. I had to return to get them.

I was disappointed when I saw him. He is very thin and very short, and what's worse, he lives with his mother and he never took his hat off while we ate. He told me that I am beautiful, but I wonder if he was disappointed, too. 

Ate too much for supper. Bad Win, bad! No need to be nervous. He's just a man and he's not even your type. Sighhh...

A man who has no imagination has no wings. ~ Muhammad Ali

I am very disappointed on my last entry. No matter how many times I try to add pictures, they keep disappearing. It's a shame, too, because I chose really nice pictures of Selena.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that your date didn't turn out. Sounds like some of the dates that I have been on. I wonder if I am not destined to be alone in this lifetime.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

Sorry that this date did not work out but be patient God has the man for you just around the corner!