Monday, April 4, 2005

169.5

So hard to write today's entry. Still experiencing problems with multiple popup ads. Unfortunately, my computer does not have enough memory to accept AOL 9.0, so I am still trying to function under AOL 7.0. Wish they would do something to improve on this. Doubt that it will allow me to place any pictures in this entry, because it is too time consuming just deleting one popup after another.

They will bury the Pope on Friday. His body will be buried at St Peter's Basilica, but I think it is great that they will bury his heart in Poland.

Because of the Pope's burial on Friday, Prince Charles and Camilla plan to postpone their wedding. I am sorry, but I feel that marriage is just wrong. In my opinion, the postponement is a sign, and in my eyes, Prince Charles is not a real Prince. I think I would rather kiss a real frog.

With my cross-over into the 160s, I am starting out the week with HOPE. I am wearing the outfit I wore when I met Mr Not So Wonderful last year, except that I am flaunting my Marilyn Monroe bob. Wearing this outfit helps me to remember that the day I wore this outfit was the start of a real breakthrough for me and that's a good sign.

Cheating may offer temporary satisfaction, but cheating will only take me further from my goal.

Power equals Strength Over Time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have started this week off with hope also! We can Do this never give up when you fall get right back up and get going! We are in this together I have 65 pounds to lose. Let's  reach our goals and then we will be hot mamas!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are having problems with aol.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

I have AOL 9.0, and sometimes I get this weird pop up message saying that I don't have enough memory but nothing ever happens....gotta love AOL!!
hugs,
Kathi