Thursday, April 1, 2004

128.0

OMGGGGGG... How did I lose 20 lbs overnite?! Ha Ha... April Fool's!! =.)

Actual weigh-in today was @ 147.5 pounds. Lost another 0.5 lb. Still eating 3 meals a day and 3 snacks. Doing free weights in the morning. Getting closer to that borderline from obese to overweight. Only 2.5 lbs to get there...

Yesterday I mentioned that God knows why He planted me here. I was surprised that today he sent someone to tell me these words: You are like an angel. God planted you here for us. You have a gift to encourage people when they are down. Looking for work is hard, depressing, and it is draining. When I talk to you, you lift me up and I feel happy. OK, God... make me feel selfish about being homesick for the ocean! LOL...  Thank You, Lord, for always showing me that You are always near, even when I dont deserve it. Continue to use me for Your purpose and help me to do great things in Your name.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be under borderline before you know it! That is a beauitful butterfly :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Wini ... your doing so well & your almost in a different category. I've been curious...how tall are you? If I were 147, I'd be really thin.

Anonymous said...

God IS awesome isn't he?!?! Your doing great, keep it up!