Sunday, April 25, 2004

PICTURES OF THE WOMAN IN THE GLASS BOX

So sorry about the quality of these pictures. The first one is my passport picture. That's why I know the date. The other two were the only ones I could salvage, because most people dont know how to take pictures. They provide me with so much camera liposuction that my head gets cut off or there is more background in the picture than me!  If only it were that easy to lose weight!  Anyways, I hope these pictures show some progress.

I am so glad that I have lost my double chin and that I have found my waistline again. I am so close to my goal, and yet, it seems so far away, but I have to get there. I still need to lose 18 pounds... plus the 2.5 pounds I gained this past week. (yikes!) I havent had the nerve to get on the scale today.

I have been reading that calcium helps you to lose weight in your upper body. I havent been able to go walking for some time now, because the pain in my joints has been unbearable, but I have to make the effort this week, because my thyroid still isnt working, and if I dont exercise, all I do is gain. If adding more calcium doesnt help my diet, maybe it will help my joints. If it helps my joints, I can continue walking! =.)

I have been helping out at a different center this past week. There are no young men with chocolates there... at least not yet. =.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's no wonder men are asking you out. You a very beautiful lady inside & out. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. It's so cool to put a face with the thoughts I've read here in this inspiring journal. Keep up the good work and congrats on your continuing weight loss.

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Win}}}}} you are GORGEOUS!  Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing/reading about more of your progress!

Anonymous said...

You are all too generous with your kind words! ::::blushing::::
Win =.)

Anonymous said...

The pictures show progress! You look BEAUTIFUL!  What an inspiration.

Smilin Mon

Anonymous said...

go gal yuh look much better now

Anonymous said...

go gal yuh look much better now

Anonymous said...

go gal yuh look much better on yur photos.