Sunday, April 4, 2004

146.0

Only Marilyn Monroe would lift weights in jeans! Must have been an ad for the jeans? Marilyn was one of the first actresses to show an interest in working out, jogging, and being fit.

One pound to cross that borderline.... when will I get there?! I sat down today to figure out the correct calculations on my weight-loss journey and noticed that looking at my other calendar, the weight loss is more than I thought. I guess it is always good to write your weight progress down on your calendar. Makes me realize that although I am frustrated at this plateau, I have come such a long way from where I was.

Opening up my Bible, the Lord reveals:

Write down clearly on tablets what I reveal to you, so that it can be read at a glance. Put it in writing because it is not yet time for it to come true. But the time is coming quickly and what I show you will come true. It may be slow in coming, but wait for it; it will certainly take place, and it will not be delayed.   Habakkuk2:2-3

Will revise my ALL ABOUT ME  to more specific goals and then just wait for it to happen!

No comments: