Tuesday, April 13, 2004

God Plays Love-Match...

I hope I dont sound like Al Bundy, but... A young man came into the center before the Easter weekend and gave me a ceramic angel and some chocolates. Today he returned with a red rose in a vase and more chocolates. He is 20 years younger than myself. Says he wants the opportunity to go out with me. I cannot deny that God keeps sending me men and most of them are way younger than myself and it doesnt seem to matter if I am fat or if I am thin. 

I tell you: God has a sense of humor! It's as if He's asking: How about this one?! LOL... sometimes I think He is just trying to keep me entertained while I wait, but at the same time, allowing me to see that there are other qualities I also need to consider... Abba, wont the wait be longer if You keep adding more qualities to my dream man?!! My girlfriend and I decided a long time ago that we would have to make up our minds between a man who has a job and a man who has hair. Are you now telling me that it is ok if he also has all his own teeth?! =.)

Still feeling pain in joints and hip.Allowing my body to be my guide.Walking slowly, but was able to walk 6 miles tonight. I think I am getting enough calcium, but I may need to add more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the center you refer to?  LOL@ YOUNG MEN AND CHOCOLATES! Love it and have fun.  
I like the way you say "feeling pain in joints and hip" and continue to tell us that you walked 6 miles. You go girl!  I feel pain every where and I thought if she can do it --I have no excuse and pulled out an old county line dance exercise tape and had a good ol' time dancing.----Mary

Anonymous said...

LOL @ country line dancing!! You crack me up, Mary!! Thanks for stopping by today!! Holding your hand, Win =.)

Anonymous said...

Hey Win! Just wanted to thank you for all the nice comments you leave in my journal. It really helps me out! So thanks again, you are a great inspiration.