Sunday, April 18, 2004

TIME TO REFOCUS

Have been overeating since Thursday night when I recd "the news." Embarassed that I allowed Satan (aka exhusband) to take away my joy. Children dont make you fat! Exhusbands make you fat!. No exhusband is worth being fat over! Refocus, girl!

John's weekend assignment was like Mirror Therapy from the inside out. On the outside, my packaging may not be attractive enough for some, but on the inside is a treasure that only a chosen few will ever get to know. I am glad that I am not an airhead and I am glad that I am not just a trophy! I am valuable and I am worth it!

Now go on to make today a great day and remember to eat healthy. Your body is a temple. Be careful what you put in it!!! Remember that this is not a diet. It is an extreme makeover!!!!! =.)

WHAT I CAN EAT: Chicken breast, turkey breast, fish, tuna, shrimp, egg whites, sugar free tea, coffee, squash, salads, lettuce, broccoli, cucumbers, eggplant, pinto beans, jicama, green beans, pico de gallo, green peppers, mushrooms, tomato, zucchini, potato, sweet potato, lemon, rice, berries, grapefruit, cantaloupe, banana, apple, peach, pear, pineapple, white wine (to stirfry), balsamic vinegar.

WHAT I SHOULD NOT EAT: beef, carrots, celery, fruit juices, milk, cream, oil, butter, salt, sodium, cherries, oranges, watermelon, breads, pasta, canned fruit, olives, cheese, sauces, chips, tortillas, catsup, steak sauce, egg yolks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wekk saud {{{{{Win}}}}} Have a wonderful Sunday and a great week! Stay focused and please continue to inspire the rest of us!