Thursday, April 15, 2004

LET IT COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!

I dont know why He speaks to me, but I am glad that He does. If you pay close attention, you will see that He speaks to you, too! Today, I was surprised that He joined me for lunch and this is what He said:

A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled... Proverbs 18:20.

He says that in everybody's life there is something broken, something missing, or something that needs to change, but through our words, we have the power to curse ourselves or to release power into our lives and into every situation to bring about a powerful change in our lives. He instructs me to write down the greatest desires of my heart, to prophesize with my mouth for these things, and to call upon my angels to go forth with their assignments to make these things come true and to open doors for me that no man can close.

Abba, without my saying a word, Your powerful hand threw out these words to me as if You are prophesizing these words on my behalf:

true love, promotion, power over my finances, power over the sickness and pains of my body.

You didnt mention help in losing weight, but I suppose that can also be counted as a sickness of the body. Lord, You know me better than I know myself. I am not worthy to receive You. Say but the word and I shall be healed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this today it is something I really needed to hear!! It is so true and I need to learn to trust in God more to help me I can't do it alone like I thought I could... May God Bless You Win:)

Anonymous said...

Keep saying it like it is winivere2002!!!  Gods good--we need to listen for his words.---Thanks, Mary