Sunday, April 11, 2004

EASTER SUNDAY

Looking at my friend's journal, I see that I have inspired her to copy my ALL ABOUT ME section! LOL... Hope it helps to keep you focused, Tracy! =.) And I see that Suzy is now listening to more Spanish music. Feels good to see my friends doing better.  Keep up the good work, girlfriends! I pray for your success!

I hope I didnt turn people away with my preaching over the last few days. Easter is a special time for me, a time to meditate, to refocus, and to be grateful for all that God has done for me. Easter is about rebirth. It should be a joyous time for everybody, and yet today, I am feeling so meloncholy. Perhaps it is this music. It's really hard when music makes you think...

Jaci Velasquez has such a beautiful voice. She started out singing only Christian music, but I really love this album. Como Se Cura Una Herida is such a sad, beautiful love song. People talk and sing about love and about how much love hurts. I find joy in knowing that others around me have found love, but it is so hard to picture myself having someone to love me. It is hard for me to surrender to love, because most men have alternative motives. In the days of knights, men didnt have much, but men were men of their word and honor was everything. What has happened to the world that men have lost that?!!#

I dont want to sound like the woman who wrote THE DIARY OF A FAT HOUSEWIFE. I remember how I got so frustrated with her, because she could never lose the weight. I kept asking myself, when are you finally going to do this, lady?!! I hope I dont sound like that. It has been so frustrating getting over that borderline that sometimes I feel like eating everything in sight. Not a good thing if I have to constantly lose the same pounds over and over again!!  I havent been doing very well on my program, but I have added more fiber.

Sometimes I think, maybe God thinks this is the weight where the man of my dreams wants me to be. How will he know me if I lose more weight? LOL... But I am reminded that God said that I should write things down and wait on Him to make it happen, because it will happen quickly. I must trust and wait on the Lord to keep His word.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Win}}}}} what a wonderful reminder....to trust and wait on the Lord...that's something I need to try harder to do too.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel it is hard to lose this weight. But keep a positive attitude and you will achieve all you are wanting to achieve. You have come a long ways and I am proud of you and you will cross that boarder the last few pounds are always the hardest to lose!!Keep up the good work and I am here cheering you on Love ya:) Suzy

Anonymous said...

You filled up my heart with your beautiful word of "life is a gift from God."
and "Sometimes, my joints and my legs hurt
My body hurts most of the time and sometimes I forget to reach for God--Thanks for sharing, Mary