Sunday, February 1, 2004

158.0 lbs

I didnt feel like exercising or eating right today. In fact, I didnt want to do anything but mope around the house. But I forced myself to do BodyFlex, I did some free weights and I walked my three miles. I wish the weight would just go away, but

I know that just wishing wont make it happen. It took me awhile to get this way and it will take me awhile to lose it. 

Some fat is good for women, because it helps to make you look younger. People always seem to think that I am half my age until they discover that I am a grandmother. Then they add years just because everyone thinks you had a fabulous love life to have had children and of course that you waited until you were in your 20s to have children so it must take you at least 20 more years for your children to have children. LOL.. People are so funny.

Today's message at church was this... if I have all these things but have not love, I am nothing... even Forrest Gump knew what love is.

Before my story is over, I would like to know what true love is all about.

No comments: