Thursday, February 5, 2004

Back to 157.0

Back to 157.0 lbs! If I lose at least 7 more lbs by Valentine's day, I will have lost 20 lbs this month. Must stick with program! =.)

Disappointed that sometimes I am not able to listen to all of what Joyce Meyer has to say. This morning she was talking about walking the walk of love and how self-love is so important. I love to hear her talk. She is so funny and down to earth.

Mary sent me an email and says she was inspired by my shopping trip and went shopping herself. I am dying to hear what she bought.

9:33 pm: Felt some pain in my lower back, but was able to do six miles. The moon is beautiful. Tomorrow night there will be a full moon. Need to do the full moon diet.

He said his parents went home this morning. What do guys think about when they are away from us?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your loss...keep up the awesome progress & before you know it you will reach your goals!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! Congrats on your weight loss I can't wait till I am in the 150's!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks so much for your support, girls. It's nice to have cheerleaders cheering you on!! Esp when your mind wants chocolate and hamburgers. =.)