Tuesday, February 3, 2004

Lunch =.)

Noticed that since I started with the free weights I am either gaining or not losing weight. Dont know if BodyFlex is also interfereing with the program, but for next few days will focus on walking only to see if it makes a difference. Also need to remember to eat before I go somewhere, because not eating has not helped this program at all.

Finally met for lunch. He is so gorgeous. What does he see in me that I dont see in myself?! Wonder if people at work noticed that I was singing to myself. =.) It is rare to see a man wonder about the things I like, to have him look through my music and ask me about my art. It is still very hard for me to believe that God has sent me this wonderful angel. How long he will be in my life, I do not know. I only know this minute, and for now, that is enough.

Have been having all kinds of cravings. Maybe I'm pregnant? ha ha j/k... Definitely need to get back on track, first thing tomorrow. =.) Walked 3 miles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on reaching 3 miles. Just a suggestion, don't stop using the weights. Weights build muscle & although it weighs more then fat it take up less space. The more muscle you have the more calories you burn. I would pay a little more attention to how your clothes are feeling then the number on a scale...

Anonymous said...

Erma, appreciate your interest and I think the way you do, but weights are not recommended on this program.

Anonymous said...

PS.. Have been doing 3 miles for some time now. Hope to bring it up next week.