Friday, February 27, 2004

This is the Day

This is the day I go visit my doctor to find out my tests results. Fingers crossed.

Results: Organs are at normal rates. Cholesterol is good. Heart meds helping, but still feel so drained; will continue on heart meds. No change in thyroid; still not working right. It is a miracle that I have been able to lose weight on this program with continued thyroid problems! Imagine how much faster I could be losing if my thyroid were working properly! Doctor gave me the ok to walk but cautioned not to overdo and to be careful. He also invited me to the theater. Was that a pass?

According to doctor's height-weight chart, I should be 6 feet tall and playing on the NBA. Sighhh...

PS.. Wore my jeans with a fitted brown jacket. Definitely got noticed by my peers and custodian kept going in and out of my office. LOL... Isnt that funny?!

Met HIM for lunch yesterday. Wore my sexy black dress. He kept staring and saying Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. LOL...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, my fingers are crossed & I'm saying prayers for you.