Saturday, January 31, 2004

NEW JEANS!

Got sidetracked today because I had to go pick up mom at the bus station early this morning. I didnt take my shake before I left because I didnt want to be late picking her up. She wanted to go to McDonald's for breakfast, so I split a breakfast with her. Not too healthy a selection at McDonald's, ya know, but splitting it cut the calories in half.

I really didnt want to buy any clothes, because I want to wait until I lose some more weight, but my pants are fitting pretty baggy. Since most of my clothes are for work, I decided to buy a pair of jeans instead. Surprised to see that I have gone from a size 14 to a size 10. I fit into a relaxed 8 comfortably but I didnt like the way the cut made my vagina smile or frown...couldnt tell because of the cut! Are they crazy or something? Pants should look smooth with no vagina lines! The 10 is more fitted and looked more flattering, so I bought the size 10 instead. Will try to alter my black work pants so I can wear them a little longer before I buy new ones. Still puzzled @ how at 157 lbs I am fitting into a size 10...

I didnt eat at noon, because I went to see Blanca and had my hair trimmed, dyed and highlighted. That took several hours. She only charged me $60.00! Awesome!

Diet all out of whack today. Will try to do better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!!!!!!! What a fun thing to do--buy new jeans. I need to buy some cloths for work--don't know what to get--a friend suggested mostly black then I can add a color here and there, and won't have to buy but a few black slacks and tops--advice?---Mary

Anonymous said...

Mary, I like clothes that are slimming and flattering for my shape. My wardrobe at this time is very basic, because I want to lose more weight. I have a black jacket, pants and skirt; brown jacket & skirt; navy jacket & pants & I add color with tops and shirts that I wear under the jackets. Jewelry and scarfs are also look changers. I bought jeans because most of my clothes are for work. A woman should always have something to wear for an interview or that special date. =.)