Sunday, February 22, 2004

154.0

Only 1-1/2 lb weight loss this week. I am living proof of how much faster you can lose weight by adding something as simple as walking. Still waiting on doctor's okay.

Wow! I have 2 comments already?!! Thanks, Erma and Suzy. =.)

Made it to 6:30 mass. I didnt think I was going to be able to get up in time, because I went to sleep late. Got my blessing after mass, gave thanks, lit my candle and recited a rosary in the Candle Room, and paid a visit to the Sacred Heart in the Miracles Room. This Wednesday is Ash Wednesday. Hope I can make it to the early mass before I go in to work. That's going go be hard since I'd have to go in 2 different directions.

Went shopping at Wal-Mart. Wanted to buy a size 5 pair of jeans so I can see how much further I have to go. Surprised to see that sizes have changed. Looks like now there are size 4 and size 6 but no size 5. Ughhhh... Settled for a relaxed stretch jean in a dark indigo in a size 6. Also had trouble finding underwear, because they only had thong, string, boycut, and grandma sizes. What is that?!! Wondering how and/or if I will be able to fit these boobies into a size 5. ha ha... Hope I dont lose the girls!

Tried on the size 6 jeans when I got home. Cant believe I got into them and was able to zip them up! They are stretch though and relaxed. Need to focus on midriff and upper body. Will do BodyFlex later today.

Yesterday I drove an hour into Harlingen in hopes of finding material. I want a pink suit for Easter. Was sad that my favorite fabric store and my favorite antique store have closed down. I did find some summer patterns at a nickle each; I esp love the sundress pattern if I can get my upper bod in shape!!

Observation: Seems that men notice me more when I am wearing brown.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You doing a wonderful job. A good amount to lose each week is 1 - 2 lb. your right where you should be. Hoping the doctor has good news for you.

Anonymous said...

You are doing a good job congrats on the weightloss and The doctor will have good news for you and you will be back on track walking walking and walking..

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Win}}}}} wow you're doing GREAT! Everyone says walking is the key. I've been trying to get myself started. There's no reason for me not to. We have a great walking trail right here in my development. You're an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COOL, Keep up the good work --Mary