Tuesday, February 17, 2004

"You have a Big Heart."

On Sunday, I caught a chill. On Monday, I woke up with a migraine headache and my feet were as cold as ice. I put on double socks and got under the covers but couldnt get my feet warm. Today, I woke up sneezing and with a migraine headache, feeling like throwing up and dizzy. I went to the doctor for a cold and found out that

                              I have a big heart.

The doctor said that in relationships that is great but not in the medical field. He says I have a heart murmur. I go in for labwork in the morning. Still feeling dizzy.

Need to remain calm tonight and not think of anything that might make my heart race... sorry Richard Gere... cant take any of your calls tonight. =.) One good thing about my doctor visit is that I got a note to be able to drink water at work!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this I will be praying for you!! Yep you don't need Richard Gere to call tonight tell him to call me hahaha lol.... I love your sense of humor :)

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are sick..I was having the same symptoms and today I am finally feeling a little better. I hope everything goes well. Thanks for your sweet comment you left at my journal.

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you. I like Susan say...send Richard Gere my way, I'll have my way with him for all of us =P Take care of yourself & please keep us informed.

Anonymous said...

You guys crack me up!! LOL... Thank God I am not jealous. Richard will be flattered that you want to say hi and that you want to abuse his bod. I can see him laughing now! Love ya, Win =.)