Sunday, February 15, 2004

Monthly Report

The following progress is from 01/15/2004 to 02/15/2004...

Week 1: Went from 170 lbs to 162 lbs. Herbalife + walking 1 mile.

Week 2: Went from 162 to 157 lbs. Walking 3 miles.

Week 3: Went from 157 lbs to 162 lbs. Listened to words that hurt. Gained 5 lbs. Still walking 3 miles. Change at work: not allowed to drink water at work station.

Week 4: Went from 162 lbs to 155.5. Walking 6 miles.

Monthly report: Went from 170 lbs to 155.5. Total weight loss = 14.5 lbs. Disappointed in myself for allowing others to steal my happiness, but proud of myself for getting back on track.

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

NOTE, 10/30/2005: This program is what worked for me. I was highly motivated and AOL wanted to feature my journal, but when I wrote about it in my journal, my readers convinced me to turn down the honor. I don't know if they were jealous, but they didn't return to visit my journal. What's worse is that their actions made me lose my motivation to continue with my weightloss goals. I was so close to reaching my weight loss goal, but now, I am having a hard time getting motivated to get back on track.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

14 1/2 pounds is a wonderful amount to lose. I'm very proud to hear how well you have done this month. It makes me realize that I'm sticking with my walking plan for a reason. Your quote is right on the mark! Stay strong ...you are worth it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Erma. Yes, the walking helps a lot, but I caught a chill and havent been able to go walking for past few days because it's been raining and because I am afraid to get sick. Hopefully, I will be able to go walking tomorrow. For 12 months, I couldnt even stand up for 10 minutes because of horrible back pain. It is a miracle that in one month, I am now able to walk 6 miles.

Anonymous said...

Susan, thanks so much for your kind words in your email. Where is your journal? Looks like it has disappeared.

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome I emailed you my journal, Congrats on all the weightloss way to go you are doing a wonderful job!!