Saturday, February 7, 2004

What will I wear?!!!!

I am having a hard time figuring out what to wear now, because my clothes fit looser and looser. The jeans I bought last Saturday, dont fit right anymore. I was going to wear them yesterday for casual Friday, but never wore them. Will need to look for the receipt to see if I can return them. Need to go through that closet and look for my old clothes to see if I have something I can wear to work.

Tried on my long red gown and robe and a red lace teddy that I hadnt been able to get into. The red gown still fits tight around the bust (definitely dont want to lose these!!), but otherwise, looks great. The robe used to be super tight. Cant believe how loose it looks now. It's fun to find "new clothes" in your own closet, but most of my clothes are too big. 

Night entry: Oh so hard to get the voices out of my head. Why does mom have to be so critical?! Have not had a good week with dieting this week, but am trying to keep up with the walking. Walked six miles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Go Girl!!!