Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Decisions

                                  ~ Josephine Wall: Alternative Reality

OK... so I forgot to take my lunch to work today and today's Menu did not go as planned! Sighhhhhh.... Must put a reminder on my doorknob until it becomes permanently engraved in my mind! Duh!

Good Reasons to Fail

 Excuse(s)

1. Men lose weight faster than women.
2. I have too many health problems.
3. Layering is a fashion statement.
4. Big is beautiful.
5. I dont like counting calories or carbs.
6. I dont want to give up the foods I love.
7. I feel so deprived.
8. My girlfriends are already envious.
9. People with thyroid problems cant lose weight.
10. The more my mother tells me I'm fat, the more I eat.
11. The more stressed I get, the more I eat.
12. I cant do it.
13. Losing weight feels like work.
14. Losing weight is not fun anymore.
15. Losing weight is too hard.
16. I dont have time to exercise.
17. I'd rather watch TV.
18. I'm not flexible like that.
19. Buying the right foods is too expensive.
20. If I lose weight, another loser will show up.
21. I should spend less time journaling and more time exercising.
22. It's safer to stay in the Glass Box.

                                       

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * *

Good Reasons to Keep Trying

1. Women are stronger than men in so many ways.
2. I have proved the doctors wrong more times than I can remember.
3. A small waist is sexy and beautiful and never goes out of style.
4. Size really does matter.
5. Counting is irrelevant but selecting healthy foods does my body good.
6. True pleasure includes all five senses.
7. All foods can be enjoyed if the portions are right.
8. True friends are forever, through thick or thin.
9. I have proved to myself that I can lose weight in spite of a thyroid problem.
10. Some people can only lift themselves up by putting other people down.
11. There are only 24 hours in a day. It's ok to take time for myself.
12. I have lost weight many times before and I can do it again..
13. To work 7days/week would make me weak; to diet 7days/week will make me weak.
14. Losing weight must include rewards and times of rest.
15. All miracles start out as something that we see as impossible.
16. Waking up 15 minutes earlier gives me time to start my day with exercise and then I'm done!
17. My moonlit walks always made me feel closer to God.
18. Stretching will give me the sleek lines of a dancer.
19. Eating the wrong foods makes it more expensive to lose weight.
20. I can attract men no matter what my weight, but if I lose weight, I can be more selective.
21. I will not journal faster than my guardian angel can fly.
22. Breaking out of the Glass Box will change my life forever and that is a good thing.

  Love ~ It's ok to love myself!

 Hug ~ Note: Deaf people hug more than Hearing people. The world would be a better place if there were more hugs in the world. I cant even remember when I got my last hug. I think Iwill hug myself today. =.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep pressing on, you can do it!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

((((Win))))

Niki =)