Tuesday, June 1, 2004

151 lbs

Tomorrow is another full moon. Need to find out the time for it. Today, I'm getting back to basics:

AM: Body Flex+ Exercises.

B: Herbalife vanilla shake+frozen strawberries+ice+ 1packet equal.

1 c. coffee

S: almonds

L: Subway Turkey Breast on Wheat w/all the veggies & Honey Mustard, diet coke.

S: almonds

D: Herbalife vanila shake+frozen strawberries+ice+1packet equal.

P.S. Subway special this month: sub and drink @ $2.25! Cheaper than packing a lunch and so tasty and healthy, too. =.) Have so much to do tonite. Wont be able to go for a walk today.

P.S.S. Tomorrow's full moon is @ 11:20 p.m. EST...That's 9:20 p.m. my time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good plan to me. I've never tried herbalife shakes...are they any good?

Anonymous said...

I am queen of the bargains and to subway I will go --the walk is good and the price is right and not bad for me.  Thanks-Mary

Anonymous said...

Oh I love subway! Good deal.......and I would like to know how those herbalife shakes are too