Wednesday, June 2, 2004

Today's Diet

Woke up late. Didnt have time to do Body Flex this morning.

B: Herbalife shake w/ frozen strawberries, ice, 1 packet equal

S: 1/2 Chocolate Chunk Granola Bar, 1 c coffee w/equal.

L: Subway Turkey on Wheat w/ all Veggies, Diet Coke.

D: Homemade enchiladas w/ Mexican cheese and onions.

S: 1/2 Chocolate Chunk Granola Bar w/ glass milk.

Note: Ate this evening because full moon is tonight @ 11: 20 p.m.  I was disappointed that Subway only has certain sandwiches on special, but I was not surprised that several people in line behind me also bought the special after they heard me order. LOL... For those of you who asked, Herbalife shakes have lots of vitamins and they are made with soy which is the secret of oriental women for looking young. I like the vanilla, because it tastes like a sinful treat when I add other ingredients to it. =.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great dieting!  I'm glad to see you went back to the Herbalife.  It seemed that you were doing better with your loss when you were on it.  I really have to get some of those shakes, especially hearing you say how good they are!
WAY TO GO WIN!!!!!!!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Where do you find the herbalife shakes at?

Anonymous said...

Great job on your eating. You are doing a wonderful job! I'm not sure I would like the shakes because you said they are soy...don't know if I would like them =(

Anonymous said...

i wanted to tell you i am venturing on my own fitness adventure. and your journal has brought an inspiration to me. thank you so much! now i have an idea of what i should be doing in my journal and in my days!! thanks!

lor

Anonymous said...

Found your journal thru Vivian. So glad I did. Congrats on your success with getting healhy and consequently smaller. I hope to accomplish the same. Thanks for the inspiration.
Donna:)