Friday, June 18, 2004

Today's 2nd Entry

Thanks for the homework, Tracy! Here's my responses...

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE?  Rockport, Corpus Christi, or Galveston? 
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
I usually start with accessories and then look for what to wear with them. You'd swear I'm part Chinese. I even read magazines backwards. I'd say my favorite is my black dress. It's very 1930s and very sexy. It's too hot to wear it now, though. Sighh
3. IF YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN YOUR NAME WHAT WOULD IT HAVE BEEN? 
Actually, before she stole it... Norah Jones.
4. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?  
In front of the ocean and/or where they play jazz.
5. WHERE IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?  Cleaning my closet.
6. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? 
5:30 a.m.
7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? 
Toss up between the blender and the microwave.
8. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? 
Injustice.
9. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 
I never learned to play piano, because my piano teacher lost her sight. I would like to learn to play guitar because you can take it anywhere, but when it comes to instruments, there is nothing more exotic or as passionate as the saxophone.
10. FAVORITE COLORS? 
Funny you should ask that because I have been having a fit lately, going through my closet and analyzingwhat I need to get rid of and why there are more fall and winter colors in my closet when I live in a tropical climate! My favorite color is purple, but I have clothing colors according to holidays and I blend them with black because black just looks classy and is easier to match. I seem to reach more for rich colors like royal purple, royal blue, navy, and burgundy. I dont know if they are the colors I am supposed to wear. I just like them, but I think I am an autumn, because I look good in greens and brown, but people have also told me that I am a summer. Who knows?! LOL
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?  
I like it to be cool, because I like to dress like a lady with cute purses, scarfs, and gloves and hats are awesome, too. I like rich and exotic fabrics like suede, velvet, and leather.
12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?   
I'm already a SUPERHERO =.), but I would like to be able to fly like superman. Xray vision might not be so bad, either! Where you at, Richard Gere? =.)
13. DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT AND WHERE? 
I dont have a tattoo but I wouldnt mind getting one where only somebody special would be allowed to see it. I think I would get a  small butterfly because it is a symbol of life and metamorphisis.
14. DO YOU JUGGLE?   
I agree w/ Tracy. I juggle with my life, too.
15. THE ONE PERSON FROM THE PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK  AND TALK TO?  
my dad. He died when I was a baby. I would love to know him and talk to him and put my arms around him.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY? 
Any day off that turns out to be a three-day weekend.
17. WHAT IS IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? 
Spare tire, jack, cables, blanket, bottle of water.
18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Love avocado sushi, esp if you are paying. =.)
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON? 
Betty Boop
20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Seafood.
21. WHO IS THE PERSON (OR PEOPLE) YOU BELIEVE RESPECTS YOU THE MOST? 
Angelica
22. WHAT  IS THE THING YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO HAVE HAPPEN TO YOU IN THE NEXT YEAR?  
to take a real vacation that doesnt involve cleaning out closets.
23. IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN - WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST WISH FOR THEM?  
They are my gift to the world. I want them to make a difference and to leave their mark in the world.
24. YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE?  Within me lives a SUPERHERO who is swift and strong and comes to the aid of those who need her. I prefer, however, to wear my cape only around my closest friends. =.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it Win...Thanks for putting it on your journal.
Tracy