Saturday, June 19, 2004

The Woman in the Glass Box is only sleeping...

SeqBLHLMWGD03.jpg (60063 bytes)

Because of my plateau and because of health problems, I stopped reaching for my goal and became burned out. I am not one to quit, but I had to take a time out. This week, I have found the inspiration that I needed by joining an AOL WeightLoss group. Sharing your journal is something very personal, like allowing someone to see you naked, like peeling back the layers of your life. Sounds scary; doesnt it? And yet, these ladies have allowed me to sneak a peek at their worlds and now their pain, their joys, and their hopes are intertwined with mine. I pray that I may be worthy of this great gift that they have placed into my life: the gift of friendship, of trust, of hope, of inspiring, and of being inspired.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Win}}}}} this entry made me cry....YOU are MUCH loved!

Vivian