Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Prayer Request

Possible interview today? Got a message on my phone that people are coming down to the Valley this morning to interview for a position in a town that is about a 30 minute drive from here... My horoscope said to expect to be discouraged. LOL... I am used to rejection, I guess... a glutton for punishment. LOL

Wonder why interviewers like the rush of doing everything at the last minute (little or no notice for an interview), and then, they take their sweet time to make a decision!

Anyways, please pray that I am able to get into my pantyhose! Grrrr @ why do they make them so hard to get into?! I keep visualizing Tootsie. LOL... Stockings and a garter belt were always so much easier and sexy, too. LOL... Good grief @ I have to shave my legs, too! Grrr...

I really wish getting dressed for an interview was an easier task for me. By the time you get all your stuff on, you feel like a stuffed tamale and sit there trying to breathe, which makes you forget what to say in the interview! 

So please keep me in your prayers for getting those pantyhose on and for not allowing my mouth to blow the interview!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I'm praying for you, Win.  If it's the perfect job, it's meant to be.  Give it to God.  I absolutely love, love that blinkie!!!! Love you, Chris

Anonymous said...

prayers winging there way heavenward for you.  Good Luck...Remember you are as good as anyone else who will be interview....no better ..no worse...so smile smile smile...keep calm...anything they ask can you do...say Oh yes !! ( if you can't you will soon learn!! )    ANyway lets know who things pan out.  Love  Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

hey winivere, best of luck and prayers for you to get the job that God has for you. i just love reading your journal-you have a good way with words and you keep such a positive attitude! you keep me laughing. much love, entsala

Anonymous said...

Your in my prayers on the smoke dear friend that the interview goes well. Good Luck! (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

My bestest best wishes and all the luck in the world go with you Win xxx but I have to ask why are you shaving your legs for an interview????

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

just got here wini..I hope you had a wonderful interview
Goodluck,
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry...I was late getting around to journals today (very late).  Did you get the interview?  How did it go?  You are always in my prayers.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

good luck girl