Thursday, July 10, 2008

dancing with wolves?!

 
My tag group has been keeping me busy this week. I am not sure if I will be participating in the tube challenges next week, because it was too hard to keep up with it this week... maybe only one or two...  
 
From comments we have rec'd, it sounds as if this tube of the Indian girl and wolf was the hardest for most people... I hope what I did with it is okay...  
 
The little bear was the one that gave me the most trouble... I will post the little bear at a later time, because even uploading it to my image host was a pain. Just as the tag was uploading, my image host closed down for maintenance. grrr...  
 
The interview went okay yesterday. As rushed as those people from San Antonio were to schedule me for an interview, I was surprised not to be interviewed by them. I was interviewed by the case managers instead, which is a good thing, because if I had been interviewed by the other people, I never would have seen them again or rarely. I always wonder why they interview you only to disappear...  
 
I have never been afraid to get a job... This time I am, because of all the traveling that will be involved and working as late as 10 p.m. 
 
I worry about Jones breaking down
from all that mileage...
and not having the money
to buy another car to keep my job
or get another job...
and I worry about my vision
making it difficult to drive at night.  
 
So if you are praying for me, please pray that a better job will open up before they make a decision. I say that, because I will not be able to turn down any job that is offered to me!
 
I guess it is easier for me to get rejected than it is for me to have to tell them no!  
 
 
 
(Thank you for this tag, Gwen.)

Tags:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Win  you must not be so negative..if you get the job..all will be well...take the attitude that all WILL be well..the car WILL be ok, your eyes WILL be ok If it is the job for your the LORD WILL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDS.   So no negative thinking..right !!!   by the way I do like that tag very much.  Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

Wini...I know you know this but I'm reminding you anyway.  Leave it is God's hands.  If it is God's will that you get this job, you will and He will make it work for you.  Praying hard.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell you....All your tags were great this week, even the bear.  You have the talent for this sort of thing and you are usually right on the money.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it'd pay enough for a newer car, or at least good repairs.  But, I understand your concerns, even with vision.  Praying you get the job you're supposed to.  Other than the hours, do you like this one??

Anonymous said...

Poor Jonesie ! Makes me want to come down to TX and give him a big hug, lol.

I've looked all over for 1953 pennies but have not been lucky just yet. But I will keep trying. I used to collect $2 bills when I was waitressing.

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my prayers on the smoke dear friend that another position opens up for you. You did a great job with the indian tag. (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

Win, your always in my thoughts in the hopes that you will find the perfect job xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife