Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hathor-MyHeartBelongsToYou

   
Here is something a little different.
Not even the group has seen this one...
The animation may take it awhile to load
but it loaded up nicely
on my Image server with no problem.
 As mentioned previously,
I haven't been feeling well.
I am not sure what is wrong.
It's kind of scary,
because I don't have money or insurance
to go see a doctor.
Hopefully, it will go away,
and tomorrow will be better.  
p.s.
What gives with all this baby bump watch?!
I am glad I am not a celebrity (yet~lol).
Imagine everybody checking out your tummy?!
 Oh, my!

Tags:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The graphic is so differant as you said Winivere beautiful too..Very clever well done.I pray you soon feel better.It's awful the cost of health insurance in your country.I feel England will be the same one day.You are a celebrity in my eyes LOL!! Hope your illness isn't pregnancy though Heeeeeeeeeeee.Prayers being said for you to feel much better soon.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Nice one Win.  Sorry that you are still not feeling all that well. Do hope that you are feeling better this morning.  Love Sybilxx

Anonymous said...

I was hoping your felt better.  Still sending good thoughts for that to happen.  I really like the tag.  Very different and creative.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Win. Great graphic!

Anonymous said...

We have a sliding scale clinic up in Tarpon Springs that my g/f goes to. She gets her blood pressure medicine and her husbands diabetes supplies at a reduced rate.  I love the your graphic hunny!  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Whose bump are they checking out?  But your right who'd be a celebrity!!  Love the graphic.........your definitely good at this PSP stuff

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife