Friday, July 11, 2008

Another Survey?!

LOVE

Is REAL love indescribable? I WOULD SAY IT IS
Have you ever been in Love? Yes, but a man has never loved me back. They were only after my body or for what I had or for what they thought they could have if they were with me.
Ever get sick to your stomach because you love someone so much? Of course not. I think that is just silly stuff you see on TV.
Describe in 3-5 words what your description of Love is? LQQK at first question above! duh!
Is love sometimes misunderstood for care? Could be. If you have no idea what love is!
If you could make someone fall in love with you, who would it be? If you have to force love, it is not really love; is it?!#
If Love was a potion what ingredients would it compose of? RICH DARK CHOCOLATE and something really wild, passionate and full of magical sparkles. ;.)
Do you tend to enjoy the game of getting someone to love you back? I have never had anyone love me back, but I love the game of like. 
What age were you when you had your first kiss? 16
Is love worth dying for? YES, in the movies. LOL
Is love worth losing everything you currently own? I have lost everything I owned because of love. It wasn't worth it.
Is love always enough in a relationship? No. You cannot live on love alone and it takes two to make a relationship flourish. 
What item you own do you Love the most? Why? I have two separate pictures of myself with each of my girls when they were little. They don't stay little very long.
Is the love for your pets same as the love for your family? OF COURSE NOT
A food you love? I love avocados and seafood. 
Someone you love for making life so much easier? I have never had anyone make my life easier... You got me wondering what that would be like!!!

Hate
Would life be better or easier if we were all emotionless? I don't know... let's ask the men, shall we?!# LOL
Is black the never ending color of hate? Actually, black is not a color! 
A law you hate? All is fair in love an war?! Who made that up an why do people accept it?!#
Someone that makes you sick? HAHA, NOT TELLING
A food you HATE!!? I only eat only what I like. =.)
Do you sometimes hate the ones you love the most? Hate is not in my vocabulary but their behavior is questionable!
The argument you hated having the most!!? My ex was always jealous. Serves him right for marrying someone so pretty. LOL
Something about life that you hate? It is the hard times that have made me the woman I am today and I am very proud of that.
A movie you hate? Whoever wrote this survey must be a hater. LOL
A band you wish would just SHUT UP? Just change the station or turn the radio off. LOL
A vegetable you hate? I like veggies.
Something a family member gives you on the holidays that you hate? LOL @ I am always the one doing the giving. I usually do not receive presents from family.
A word you despise? the F word.
Something your bf/gf does that drives you crazy? drink only to throw it back up...
Something a family member does that drives you crazy? My mother always tells me I am fat or a big girl (her polite way of saying I am fat.)

Special Events in your life!!
The happiest moment of your life? when my girls were born
The funniest thing that happened to you with your friends? I pledge the 5th. LOL
The nicest thing someone has ever said to you? It always makes me feel as if I have made a difference in the world when a previous client comes up to me and says thank you for all I did for them.
A school day that actually went well. What happened? Our homeroom teacher got after Tony and me because she said we were always looking at the clock so she put the clock away. The next day, Tony brought his watch. LOL
The best date you've been on? describe it. The man came to my door with flowers an a bottle of wine. He was very much the gentleman: opening doors, taking out my chair, very attentive. We went to a seafood restaurant where the food was excellent. He brought me home an gave me a good night kiss on the cheek. It was as sweet as the dates you see on TV. Left me on cloud 9. LOL
Your best/ funniest birthday? What happened? I don't think this has happened yet, unless if you count the time that my family celebrated my birthday without me. The pictures gave them away. Nope @ not the best or the funniest for me!
The best gift someone has ever given you? I am still waiting for someone to give me their heart.
A time you laughed so hard you peed your pants? what happened? My friends and I are always laughing, but I don't think this has happened yet. Maybe when I am older?
One of the best memories you have of a loved one? The times I would spend with Grandfather and growing up with my daughter. LOL @ we grew up together.
Best vacation with family? I spend time with family but I don't know if that would put it in the same category as a vacation... I don't think I have had an actual vacation, unless if you count the time that I had a summer romance in Tampico, Mexico. 

The Nasty Tards
Do you get migraines? Sometimes, when I am stressed.
Do you get acne? Not usually... only when I am stressed. Are we leading up to something here?! LOL
Have you ever been trapped in an elevator? No. Thank GOD
Ever accidentally caught something on fire in your home? yes my hair LOL
Has a pet ever ran away? did you find them? No but a woman kept coming to ask me to give her my dog. To this day, I still believe that she was the one who stole him.
Ran into a see through door? LOL~ NO!
Slipped on wet floor? Yes, twice. I am still suffering because of this.
Ever found something disgusting in your fast food? Yes. A hair that was not my hair color.
Have you ever been diagnosed with something horrible? Yes. That is why I had to give up my uterus.
Accidentally slipped gas in public? LOL... not yet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know your tags remind me of rich dark chocolate, passion and full of magical sparkles?  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Interesting answers :o)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife