Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blessings From Heaven

My friend Bethe sent me a Money Angel, but as you can see, instead of forwarding it, I turned it into a tag. LOL...

I think it needs to be in my Journal... to bring blessings of all kinds to all who come here... Yes, even blessings to the "silent readers" who never leave a comment. LOL... blessings of health, blessings of joy, blessings of peace, blessings of knowledge and understanding, blessings of love, and blessings to supply all of our needs...

It has been raining for about a week already... On Saturday, it wasn't raining when Jones (my car) and I went to Mother's, but as soon as I got on the road, it started pouring cats, dogs, and all kinds of animals with paws! LOL... When I got to her house, I had to park in front, because the road that leads to her house looked very muddy, and I was afraid to get stuck in the mud...

I always worry about her place when it rains a lot, because I am always afraid that her home will sink into the mud, because it stands on blocks. 

It was scary coming back from her home that day, because it kept raining and the roads were full of water... I was afraid that Jones was going to get stuck or that his brakes would get wet and leave me stranded with no cell phone and no way to call for help, but through fear and prayer, I made the long trip back to my apartment....

That was only Saturday. It is now Tuesday. I can only imagine how much more water is at Mother's and on the roads... The weatherman says people on the other side of the Valley are having a hard time with all the flooding... but it sounds as if the skies should start clearing up by tomorrow...

Regardless, I still love the rain... for it is God cleansing the earth and pouring His blessings on us...

I am still waiting and expecting my miracle...  

P.S. My body keeps fighting against the housekeeping. Bending and reaching continue to be a challenge, but it feels awesome to have a clean kitchen... I wish my whole apartment was decluttered already... Babysteps, Fly Lady! Fifteen minutes at a time!

I found some job leads, but I need to use the computer at the employment center, because my computer cannot pull the applications or print... One day at a time...

xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you madeit without problems.  And I hop eyou adn Mom had a wonderful time together.  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Hang on to that hope Win....Do hope that your Mom's house will be ok and that she is dry and safe. Rain can be such a blessing and such a curse depending on where you live.  Over here last summer we had more than our fair share of rain and many 100s of homes were flooded out and even now almost a year later some people are still not back inti their homes..poor things...Make me count my blessings for sure.   Love  Sybil x

Anonymous said...

Your tags are awesome Wini.  I love what you did with the Angel that Bethe sent you.  We could use a little of that rain here.  They keep prediciting it but it never materializes.  I've been creating in PSP all day and my feet are swollen...oh no.
lol...Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your mum is okay otherwise you would've heard something by now ;)  Blessings to you too Win x

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife