Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Wi ow

 
You caught me playing with spiders. (lol)
Some people are afraid of spiders.
I have a natural love for bugs...
I have always been fascinated by them...
Well, except for cockroaches. (yuk)
So, I do not know if this tag is telling me
that I need to go see my mother (The Widow)
or if I need to clean the cobwebs in my apartment...
Actually, there are no cobwebs,
but I cannot deny
that there is lots of cleaning to be done...
 
My refrigerator gives new meaning
to the word EMPTY.
It's funny how creative we can become
when there is nothing to eat in the kitchen...
 
I picture myself like Bridget,
eating creamer with a spoon
and scraping the old piece of cheese...
 
And they will find me,
fat, dead, and alone...
half-eaten by wild dogs...
 
lol
 
I keep losing money.
I keep losing things.
Now, I have lost a letter in my computer.
How will I type without it?!#
 
I keep losing alerts, too.
Or is it that my frien_s stoppe_ writing?!
Can you guess which letter I nee_?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

While the work is great that tag is just creepy Win.  Spiders are just not my thing.
How's the job hunt going?
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Oh my! No "D"....I lost my "T" when I spilled Tea on it last Christmas.  Guess what I did until I got the puter fixed?  I copied and pasted "t", after "t", after "t".  Until I finally got fed up and sent the puter in to the puter doc.  Luckily it was still covered under warren_y.  H I hope it's just temporary. Hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

I keep losing things too Winivere Like my MIND LOL!!  yesterday.I lost my house keys whilst out shopping Grrrrr I was Locked out all day, until I could get a locksmith to wake up and get out of bed and decide to do some work.Everyone I rang was not interested.Then there is you needing work It boils my blood at times.So you are not alone on th elosing battle..Ahhhhhh I hate spiders.No tags for me with them things on thankyou LOL!!After paying the locksmith I think my fridge will be empty now for a while Haaaaaaaaa!!!!!Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

You are not alone is losing things. If you were here you woudl hear me say a dozen times a day...where's that Mary ?  (usually on the floor !!)  I have lost a letter that tells me about our wee holiday next week...can I find it..no way...so fingers crossed I find it before Monday !!  Have a nice day !  Love  Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

UGH, I'd hate losing a letter, too.......  and "D" or "d" would be a damper in my life to lose....

May your refrigerator fill back up, and all that is missing and needed:)

Anonymous said...

eww, u can keep the spiders, really u can,lol...but I just love that tag. I need to do some cleaning also