Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Don't Leave Me!

  

Poor little doggie! I can almost hear him saying:

What about me?!

Don't leave me!...

As you know, I have a friend who says he is psychic... When all this mess started, he told me that the reason why I am going through this is because of some guy that I brushed off...

For a long time, I have wondered about this... What guy?!

At first, I just wasn't ready, because I was still thinking about the guy who had the potential to make me happy but had big problems leaving the bottle... I have no idea what happened to him... I left him ten years ago...

Then, there was the big guy with the gorgeous body who had a wandering eye and nothing in his pants...

And then, there was David...

David was ok... He is a single parent... He is a high school graduate... He doesn't make much money and he is always losing his job... He lives a simple life with his son...

It might intimidate him to know that I make more money than him... It might intimidate him to know I have a college degree... But if any of that mattered, I don't think he would have sought me out.....

David seemed as if he wanted me to be his girlfriend... But the thing that turned me off is that it seemed as if he just wanted me for sex... There is nothing wrong with having a good sex life... Personally, I prefer a man who has a healthy sexual appetite, but it was as if he did not know what else he could do with a woman besides sex. I want to be appreciated for who I am... I want a man who really knows me... Why is it so hard for men to do that?!

The last time I spoke with David, he seemed very angry... I know it was his hurt feelings talking... because I broke his heart when I told him that I did not want to be with him... It wasn't that I did not want to be with him... It was that I failed to explain myself further...

But if it is God's will, we will meet again... and if not... perhaps there is someone else that I have yet to meet...

Today, I had two men flirt with me, and they were cute, too... That is a good sign that maybe the change in hair color is not as bad as I thought... I thought my hair was going to be brown, but it looks red...

I wish those men had given me their phone numbers instead of the toothless man I met last week... Too bad a woman can't run up to a man and ask him for his phone number... OMGGG... Did I say that outloud?! LOL.....


Tags: ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men aren't what they used to be.  It seems that they have lost the respect factor that was around when I was younger.  Not that they were all respectful, but it is much harder to find a respectful, caring man these days.  The world has changed so much.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I see you got the HTML down.  Isn't it cool?  Love the Skinny Dipping tag.  I have this thing were I beieve if it meant to work out it will.  Of course some guys think THEY will make it work.  Like the married ones.  Uggg!  2 flirtations today~how cool.  There was a blurb on the news this week about how the majority of Billionaire have wives that are brunettes...like 78% The other 22% are blondes and none have wives that are redheads.  Strange isn't it?  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

True, it's not lady like for a woman to go up to a man and ask for his number.
BUT........... you can make comments and jokes about getting his phone number or going out so that he will give it up voluntarily.

If you are not the joking type, then use your eyes. Sometimes it's all about the eye contact.

I have tried both methods and when the guy was interested back, I got the number.

Anonymous said...

It's 2008, Win.  You can find a way to flirt back, give him your number.

And, about David?  Right, perhaps God will see it fit to reunite the two of you.  Or, perhaps not.

All of "this" is b/c you dissed some guy?  Pulleezz.  I don't believe your psychic friend.  Put faith in God, not psychics, is my motto.  I even try to live by it occasionally :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds a shame what happened with David :(  What do you do to get all these men flirting with you?  Perhaps you could give me some hints and tips ;)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife