Sunday, May 4, 2008

Heaven On Earth

   

This is one of the tags that I made for the tube challenge, but I did not submit it, because they put  a limit on the tags to submit... I didn't submit this one, because I was afraid someone might be offended by the male angel's butt... Personally, his butt does NOT offend me AT ALL!!!!! lol

Out of all the tags I made for this challenge, this is my favorite and the one with the Mother Duck...

Yesterday was another sweaty day... OMG @ all this heat and all this humidity! And it is not even summer yet... I don't even remember how many cold showers I took yesterday... Even when it gets cold, the cold only stays for a few hours or a few days... Since I have lived in the Valley, I have never worn a coat... I know I should be grateful not to have dreadful winters, but living here is like living right smack in the middle of the equator!...

I am a girly girl... I like to dress cute... Hot, humid, Valley weather is more for slutty or sloppy... Grrrrrrrrrrr @ that may be okay for people who do not work, but I have to work!!!!!! For me, heaven on earth would be to have cool weather all year around. (smile)... Oh, and lots of chocolate that will not make you fat. (ha! ha!)

When that check from President Bush shows up, I am going to have to buy another fan!! LOL @ how long is my list already for that rebate check?!#

There is an empty corner in my apartment now... I started out yesterday morning with a cold shower... Then, I got out my "To Do" list and started out the day by packing my car... After that, I had to come back into my apartment and take another shower and I got dressed in blue with my pretty red wedges... LOL @ I was wearing blue on a Saturday...

My "To Do" list was long... and most of it had to do with making payments... I wish I didn't have to give that money away for bills, but I had to pay the rent and my storage before they add late charges... and the water... and my car insurance... (which by the way, I didn't pay for last month! Me bad...) I do not have the light bill or the phone bill yet... so I couldn't pay those... It is sad to see my savings go down, down, down...

Then, I went downtown...

Last year, I had planned to donate my old computer to my friend's church, but Marty told me that they had enough computers already... So my old computer sat on the floor for almost a year...

Last week, I stumbled a list of community activities when I was reading the newspaper... There was a local agency that was looking for computer donations... OMGG @ I was so excited to find a new home for my old computer!

When I got to the place, I didn't have a quarter for the meter! I had to ask them if they had a quarter... Still a quarter is quite a bargain if you are going to get a computer for it! The woman was ever so grateful to get my old computer and printer...

She showed me around the activity center... and although they had plenty of room, there was very little in the building... It made me very sad to see that my old computer is the only computer they have... I wished I could do more, but I am so excited that my old computer will have a new life and a new job!... He will be helping others to learn how to use a computer!...

I will need to look around to see if there are more things that I can donate to the agency...

Also, Sharable Wearables is asking for clothes again... I do not know why they ask for clothes in May... It would be so much better for them to ask for clothes in the summer, because that is when the kids are looking for school clothes... but well, that is just my opinion... Who knows why they look for clothes in May...

We had a short PSP lesson yesterday, but I didn't write things down, so I don't remember what I did...  I made a gypsy in the clouds, but I am awfully tired of those cartoon drawings so I may end up using something else, if I decide to post it in my journal...

LOL @ I found an old tag with Patrick. (smile)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found you on Jounals Update. and yes I have my own Jounal.

Anonymous said...

Well you sure had a busy old day Win....glad that your old computer has found a new home and one where it will be appreciated.  Sorry that you arehaving it so hot and humid. I wouldn't like taht at all.  I do likethe hot summer days but not if they become humid.  Look after yourself.  Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

I love your tag Wini.  You can post as many as you want now that we are posting ourselves.  Bethe and I both posted several.  Get out there girl.  Glad your computer found a good home...lol.  BTW I hide a lot.  I wouldn't get anything done if I didn't.  Even though I'm hiding, if you want to IM me, go ahead...I'll answer.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

What a lovely thing to do Win to donate your old computer ,I know what you mean about giving all your money away lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I like his but, too.  Now if it was a big 'ol hairy butt on the back side of an UGLY guy THAT would be offensive.  Love the tags hun, you did a really good job.  You know the rules are different that there is a Sharing journal.  Gosh, I need to learn to do glitter!  hugs,  Bethe
P.S. I hope the agnecy calls tm~I've got my fingers crossed

Anonymous said...

Great tag :o)  Nothing wrong with the angel's butt at all ;)  lol  I know what you mean about heat.  I went for a walk today and wasn't walking all that fast but did I sweat :(  I don't like heat.............especially being a big girl :(  Never happy about the weather LOL

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

i have to say that the butt DOES NOT offend me!! so round, so firm, so fully packed.