Monday, May 19, 2008

Fonzi & Me

  
 
Single people have to get their HUGS from somewhere! I dedicate this tag to Fonzi, my teddy bear. (lol)
I call him Fonzi, because
he wears a black leather  jacket and jeans.
Yes, I made this tag for this week's Tube Challenge.  
 
   I do hope that this week's job hunt will be better...
I have two job leads so far and it is only Monday,
so that is good...
The problem is that I need to get the other application...
 I hope it will not take me four days like last week...
It is is hard not to have MSWord in my computer.
 
    I have been feeling very fatigued.
It worries me to be so tired.
How am I going to do it if
someone decides they want me to come to work?!
Also,
I have not been able to wake up earlier than 7 a.m. That is another concern...  
So I did some research on the internet...  
 
Of course, the first thing is
that I have not been on my thyroid medication
since I lost my job last year...
But other things that cause fatigue are:
Lack of Vitamin C
Lack of Vitamin B12
Lack of Omega-3
Lack of Iron
Dehydration- not enough water
Constipation    
 
Because I am on a diet based on economics
instead of nutrition, it just makes sense...
From my research and my symptoms,
the main culprit is a deficiency of Omega-3,
even tho' I have tried to eat fish at least two times a week...
Without Omega3s,
the body will suffer from memory loss,
dry skin,
poor circulation,
chronic fatigue syndrome,
and depression...    
 
My next concern is dehydration. The rule of thumb is to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily... I easily double that, but the weather in the Valley is extra HOT, so I wonder if I am drinking enough...    
 
 And then, there is constipation... Not taking my thyroid medication will trigger this, as will not eating enough fruit and vegetables...
For me, fresh fruit is a luxury. For me, what makes fresh fruit and vegetables expensive is that they spoil easily. I always hope for a sale, but the price of gas has been a big barrier for the farmers...    
 
I am so grateful
that God has been able to provide for me so far...
The job I had for a short while helped me...
My income tax return helped me...
I am still waiting or the rebate check...
According to the U.S. government,
that check should find it's way to me soon...
I wish it was here already.
As usual, I am thinking Strawberries. (lol)   

Tags: ,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Win,

Best of luck in your job search.  Go to the drugstore and get some vitamins.  They are always on sale...buy one, get one free type of thing.

Jo

Anonymous said...

HI Win..Great job with the TC & Class ANI!  I just found out last week my g/f's brother lives int "The Valley", Harlingen.  Sandy & Hubby were going to mover there, but they high tailed itout of there and came back to FL.  They said the traffic was horrendous, & the dust & wind never stopped blowing : /
luv ya,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

I hope you get that rebate check soon. I got mine through direct deposit. If you got your tax refund back through direct deposit, then that's how you'll get your rebate.

I can just imagine you going crazy when you get that money, lol.

I was hoping to save it, but I just found out that I will have to spend it on new tires. Yuck.

Anonymous said...

Keep going friend...one day your luck will turn.  Praying that it will be soon  Love  sybil xx

Anonymous said...

As I have said before Win "It always comes to those who wait." Your time will come .I love the Tag it's so cute and pretty but I am having problems just now posting tags from photobucket and aol.Photobucket will just not insert them in my journal only a red cross and aol pictures are stopping my animation.So at this present time I am well fed up.LOL!!Well dear I do hope you have a better day today and know I am praying for you. I am thinking SATSUMAS heeeeeeeee.You know Motherhen and why she likes SATSUMAS. Heeee.Especially when I give them away so freely heeeeeee.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

HOPEFULL YOU WILL GET YOUR REBATE SOON..MINE IS COMING PAPER BECAUSE I USED TURBO TAX DAMMIT!
HAVE A GOOD WEEK
LYN

Anonymous said...

oh my............reading that makes me wonder what I do, but at the end of the day I never go to bed very early so that is probably why I am tired all the time lol.  Love the tags...........I have a teddy lion on my bed called Brian ~ i get my hugs from him :o)  Good luck with the ap forms x

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Strawberries, they sound fantastic.  They were on sale here last weekend, but yes, fresh foods can actually end up being more costly than processed, made to last (preserved with too much sugar and salt and crap), foods......  sigh.

Anonymous said...

funzi is cute