Friday, May 9, 2008

MotherTag-SofiaLoren

   
 
I tried to make this tag transparent, but it didn't look right when it became animated, so I made one with a black background and one with a white background.    
 
I know that it is only TV, but there are actually people on this earth who do evil things to make people stumble and fall so they can get what they want... Amazing...  
 
I see no reason to force someone to be with me if they do not want to be with me... I have no problem being happy for someone who has done well... I have no problem doing something good for someone without expecting anything in return...  
 
I may not be very tall, but at least I can walk tall, knowing I am a good person...  Excellent quote by Sofia Loren... Had to use it...
 
 xx    
 

Tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the tags Win.  I saw the "Marilyn" doll on Peachie's site and thought of you.  You are a WONDERFUL person!  luv ya hun,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Nice tags.
Hoping you have a wonderful Mothers Day.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Nice tags girlfriend.  Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Definitely a good quote :o)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife