Wednesday, May 21, 2008

 
What can I say except that I lost my "D."
Yesterday's entry was incomplete,
because I couldn't type what I needed to type.
 
I am at the employment center today
~to look for a job~
but also because I had to change my password
so I could get into my account without a D.
lol...
 
I completed and delivered
the two applications already...
Will see how the rest of the week goes...
 
Was disappointed to discover that
my Rebate check
will be less than I thought...
 
I do not know if I will be able to add
 more entries or if I will need to wait
until I get my computer fixed...
Without the D,
making tags might also be a problem
unless if I find some WordArt...
I really do not want to spend my Rebate check
on fixing my computer...
 
xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only you could lose a D...lol.  I've searched the web over and can't find it so I guess you will have to get a new one.  Great tag...
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

What on earth is the D ??  I don't quite understand.  sorry that your tax rebate will not be as much as hoped for...always the same isn't it...Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

What a hassle being without the "D" is.  Are you sure you don't just need a new keyboard?  (Or do you have a laptop like moi?  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Win, I really hope that you don't end up spending most of your rebate check on fixing your computer. That would really suck. I spent over half of my rebate check on replacing my tires. I also spend this years tax return on my car insurance. I know how frustrating that can be.

Anyway, my journal is journals.aol.com/Wallstreetsmart/Senorita