Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ditto!~ Molly & Sam

               

I must have Patrick Swayze on my mind, because this is the second tag that I make this week that has him in it! With all the health problems he is having lately, it is a good thing to think about him and send him happy thoughts for all the happy times that he brought to us through his work... I love you, Patrick...

Yesterday, I had an awful time with AOL... I had to open another account just to get in...

I  thought I was going to have to start a brand new diary, because I didn't have access to write in TheGlassBox...

And then, I discovered that I had two open accounts and was going to be charged for two accounts... It took six hours of being online, trying to resolve the problem so that I could come back to this account...

Thank God the mess was resolved in time for me to go to my interview yesterday!

Tags: ,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard about your troubles from Deb.  Glad you got it all resolved.  Nice tag.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I switched over to free AOL, and haven't noticed any differences that I can think of...and I did that a year ago.    
Poor PS... pancreatic cancer is one of the worst, I'm told.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

I hope you got paid, by the hour, for the 6 hours you were talking to customer service. LMAO

Chili

Anonymous said...

glad its fixed

Anonymous said...

I am so glad things were resolved with AOL.  Whew!! That was a close one!  Both tags are really nice.  Could you do me a PhotoShop  for Dummies tag?  : ) please?

sign me, Miss Dunce

Anonymous said...

Glad it is not just me that has trouble with AOL  It drives me absolutely crazy. I keep getting disconected in mid sentence...or takes me ages to actually get signed in...I have reported it done all they say but still it happens...I know that dosn't help you  LOL  anyway fingers crossed for a good week Win.  LLove Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

AOL can drive you absolutely nuts.  I've also thought quite a bit about Patrick S. lately.  He's got a huge battle on his hands.  Hugs to you, Chris

Anonymous said...

Glad AOL sorted itself out xx  Poor patrick Swayze it's sad what's happening to him

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife