Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Will SURVIVE

 
President Bush finally sent me my rebate check,
but it was not the full $600 that he promised.
Of course, I am disappointed.
As humble as my list was,
I had so much planned for it...
 
This "d" problem on my computer stinks.
There is a limit as to how much
you can copy and paste.
 
If you do not save what you have written,
you'll lose it...
so my entries may be shorter
from now on...
 
People are cutting costs by going generic.
I have been doing that for years...
Food prices continue to go up...
Gas prices continue to go up...
The only thing that's not going up
is
salary.
 
Survival continues to be high on the priority list.
 
It would be nice to buy some fresh flowers...
It would be nice to buy some chocolate...
It would be nice to get the d back...
It would be nice to buy that jacket I have had
my eyes on for the past four months...
It would be nice to buy some strawberries...
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Hunnie you deserve some chocolate and strawberries!  We had plans to eat them together.  (I'm still wating for my check)  ((Hugs))  Bethe

Anonymous said...

I have been buying generic for ages!!!! Started when my kids were babies!
What's the "d" problem? Since I was off line for a couple weeks, haven't heard about it.
Have a lovely Thursday.
Sug

Anonymous said...

I buy mostly generic and have for years.  Now it's really a necessity with prices rising everywhere.  BTW, all that "it would be nice" stuff is over-rated anyway. lol.
Love your tags.  Great job.
Hugs, Joyce